Big bang for the buck! When you sing into the Shure PG58-XLR microphone, you won't believe its affordable price. A member of Shure's legendary family of microphones, the PG58-XLR dynamic microphone is tuned to accentuate lead and back-up vocalists. Plus, the PG58-XLR's cardioid polar pickup pattern makes sure that it picks up sound mostly from its front while rejecting sounds from the sides, making it less susceptible to feedback. That's why countless small- to mid-sized venues, schools, houses of worship, bands, and practice spaces keep choosing the Shure PG58-XLR vocal microphone.
You don't have to spend a fortune to find a great vocal microphone — Shure has aggressively priced their fantastic PG58-XLR to fit into nearly any budget. The little brother of Shure's SM58 microphone, the PG58-XLR features a specially tuned response that's designed to clearly and accurately pick up lead and back-up vocalists. And, if you're putting the Shure PG58-XLR in front of a powerful vocalist, you won't have to worry about overloading the microphone — Shure gave the microphone's dynamic cartridge a simple rugged coil, so it can handle extreme volume levels without distorting.
Feedback is a live performer's enemy — and less worthy microphones can be more prone to causing it. Fortunately, Shure planned ahead with the PG58-XLR dynamic vocal microphone. It has a cardioid polar pickup pattern, which picks up the most sound from right in front of the microphone — the "sweet spot" for vocalists — while rejecting most sound from the sides. This design makes the Shure PG58-XLR less susceptible to feedback when you're performing in high-volume settings.
With the Shure PG58-XLR, you get the right accessories to immediately bring this vocal microphone into service. The microphone includes a 15-foot XLR to XLR cable, a break-resistant microphone clip, and a handy storage bag. The Shure PG58-XLR puts you on your way to great vocal sound in no time!
Shure PG58-XLR Dynamic Vocal Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Dynamic vocal microphone with a cardioid pickup pattern
- Smooth and extended frequency response that's tuned for vocal performances
- Cardioid polar pickup pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides, so it's less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise
- Durable metal construction
- Features an on/off switch for onstage control
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille resists wear and abuse
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Includes 15' XLR-to-XLR microphone cable, a break-resistant microphone clip, and a storage bag