RADIAL SGI TX/RX. Transmit and receive module allows your guitar signal to travel through 350' of balanced cable to a distant amplifier. The SGI is a unity gain device that features 100% discrete Class-A circuitry and transformer isolation to eliminate ground loops. It also has a Drag Control load correction circuit, DC connection for provided 15VDC supply, and ground lift.
The SGI receive module features an XLR input and ground lift. Made from heavy-duty 14-gauge steel with internal I-beam frame and protective zone around switches and connectors. With the SGI, the guitarist can now play the roles of performer, engineer, and producer while saving immeasurable time during the recording process.
Radial SGI TX/RX Studio Guitar Interface Features:
- Transmit and receive module
- Sends a signal through 350' of balanced cable
- 100% discrete Class-A
- Transformer isolation
- Drag Control load correction circuit
- DC connection for provided 15VDC supply
- Ground lift
- XLR input
- Made from heavy-duty 14-gauge steel
- Internal I-beam frame
- Protective zone around switches and connectors