The Radial JPC is a stereo direct box that has been specifically designed for use with computer sound cards and other consumer electronic products to allow these to be connected to a professional sound system. It is unique in that it combines the advantages of transformer-isolated inputs with an active drive circuit, giving you the ‘best of both worlds’ in a compact and extremely flexible package.
Stereo DI for computer sound cards & A/V:
• Transformer isolation eliminates ground loops
• Converts -10db to balanced XLR mic level
• Active drive circuit for long cable runs
• Compact design - may be J-Rak mounted
• 48V phantom power eliminates batteries
• Ultra rugged 14-gauge steel construction