The G&L L-2500 is a great bass for rock, punk, funk and all points in between. It's features a very electronics design that puts a ton of tonal options at your fingertips!
This bass features G&L's gorgeous Blueburst finish over a Swamp Ash body. And the scraped wood binding is the cherry on top!
- MODEL: G&L L-2500 ($1850)
- BODY: Swamp Ash
- FINISH: Blueburst w/ scraped binding (+$100)
- NECK: #10 Hard Rock Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard (1.75 inches at nut, 2.75" at body joint, 12 inch radius)
- PICKUPS: 2 G&L Magnetic Field Design humbuckers
- PREAMP: G&L Tri-Tone active/passive electronics
- 3-way pickup selector
- series/parallel selector
- preamp selector (off, on, on w/ high boost)
- volume, treble, bass
- BRIDGE: G&L patented Saddle-Lock bridge
- Guitar Model
- Cymbals Series
- Bass Model